A pretty typical Sunday her at the Genea-Cave. Email, blogging, church, Padres, nap, TV, eat, computer, work, etc.
* On the computer by 8 a.m., did Linda's prayer list, read my email, blogs and Twitter, and tweeted about the Connie Moretti Rocks SDGS Meeting with Two Great Presentations post. Got cleaned up and went off to church.
* Back by 11:30 a.m., read everything then wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs for the week. Went in at 1 p.m. to watch Padres game and take my nap.
* Padres lost 6-0 to Angels, but I got a nice nap! Back to computer, read everything, worked on library Presentation. Need to have it right before I try to squeeze info onto a two-page handout. Went in at 5 p.m. to wait for dinner to come home.
* Watched TV, Linda finally came at 6:30 with Lolita's tacos. Scarfed 'em! Forgot to cut front lawn earlier, so went out and did that and missed the Lakers game. Yawn.
* Back on computer at 8 p.m., looked over some Beginning genealogy web sites, then researched a bit on my Rich family line looking for more descendants of John and Rebecca (Hill) Rich of Hilperton in Wiltshire. There are some in Ancestry trees, but no one has more info than my database. Did some census work to find families of sons Samuel and William - had some luck with CT cemeteries too. Added several folks to my database.
* At 10 p.m., decided to post my Daily Three. Struggled to find Tami G's web site - found it the other day! Then wrote this post and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in online research and 2.0 hours on Presentation.