I always have good intentions, but I'm not succeeding in blogging here every night. Frustrated by everything, and not sleeping well, so need a nap, which reduces my work time. Rained over the weekend so now the weeds will start growing again.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1685 Bond and Order to Administer the Estate of George Barbur (1617-1685) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared a bit about software and mining Ancestry hints. Went to the grocery store. Home by 11:40 a.m. and got the laundry started.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 8 November 2020. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Answered email and set up CVGS Zoom meetings. Went in at 4:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, resolve 172 Ancestry Hints and check Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.