Still no good news on the fire in Santa Cruz front - it is getting closer to Lori's neighborhood. Been teary at times thinking about the 20 years in that house - she was married on the property by a redwood tree that is her special place.
* Read email and blogs but it took awhile because Lori called and we talked for 30 minutes, then I checked on the fire progress. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1686 Birth of Abigail Smith in Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* Worked on the Probate Records talk that I'm giving on 5 September for Orange County via Zoom. Got everything updated, and added a section. Added to the Best Of post. Checked the AncestryDNA matches (+29).
* Had lunch, checked on fires, and eventually wrote Seavers in The News - Dolores (Adams) Seaver (1862-1941) Dies in Massachusetts.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, checked on fires, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Created a Zoom account for CVGS.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, watered the front plants, washed dishes, read my ebook, and checked email, blogs, Facebook and Twitter for fire info. Padres won 8-7 over Rangers in 10 innings, so now won 4 straight, and 15-12 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to check email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.