A decent night's sleep, and I went off the block for the first time since Monday.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 341: #551 Marie (Wight) Clark (1667-1705) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Started the laundry.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 17), and counted the rest of my top 1500 matches that have a tree. Wrote How Many of My AncestryDNA Matches Have an Ancestry Member Tree? Went to the grocery store and home by 11:40 a.m.
* Lay down for a nap but it was too warm. Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 31 July 2020.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Twitter a Facebook. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Took a nice nap with the fan going.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to start dinner, watched game shows, then the Padres game which was delayed in Denver due to sun. Ate dinner, read the paper, washed dishes, then another book chapter. Padres were down to Rockies 5-4 in the 9th, scored 4 runs, and Rockies scored 2 in the bottom of the 9th for an 8-7 Padres win. Whew! Pads back in first place at 6-2. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 9:30 to read, finish the FS post, and checkemail, Facebook and blogs. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.