Someone forgot to journal last night with all the fireworks going off in the city. It is finally summer with warm days (highs 78 to 85F, lows 65 to 70F) and lots of sun. We have the fans going.
1) Saturday, 4 July:
* Read email, read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 27 June to 3 July 2020 posted.
* Worked in AncestryDNA a bit, adding one ThruLine and some notes. Added content from MyHeritage to the RootsMagic database. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 27 June to 3 July 2020 posted.
* Had lunch, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter draft and sent it out for review. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Fourth of July Memories posted. Added to the tree survey for AncestryDNA.
* Answered email, and must have done something good before checking Twitter and Facebook, then adding to the Best Of post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV, read the paper, watered the plants and cut some rose branches, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, resolved 93 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 150 profiles to the AMT. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and didn't blog all day. Genealogy this day was 9 hours.
* Went out at 9 p.m. in the back yard and watched street firework displays from all over Chula Vista. Several were close - less than one big block away.
2) Sunday, 5 July:
* Read email and blogs, started the Amanuensis post, but went to church at 10 a.m. for the first time. Only about 30 there, everyone in masks, but we did sing. Home by 11 a.m.
* Finished the Amanuensis post, then added to the Best Of post. Went in at 12 noon to have lunch, then watched golf for three hours, and read the paper and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 28 June to 4 July 2020 posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on Web Hints for awhile, then found a Sever line that needed to be added to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, finished the paper, washed dishes, then back to the new Sever line. Added about 50 new profiles. Talked to Lori for awhile too. TreeShared about 185 profiles to the AMT.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter one more time, and sent it to the members. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.