The calendar keeps turning over a new page. The genea-go-round doesn't seem to stop. It will slow down this weekend for me because daughter Lori is coming to town. Got only 6 hours sleep last night, so a nap today and tired tonight.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1651 Birth Record of Sary Clarke (1651-1704) in Dedham, Massachusetts posted.
* got into Mini-Myrt and talked about the CVGS Zoom meeting, then checked AncestryDNA matches (24 new!), and wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1863 Marriage of Hans Lauritzen Hede and Kirstine Sorensen. Added to the Best Of post. The physical therapist came to help Linda, and i pulled weeds for 10 minutes in front.
* Took my nap, wrote Seavers in the News -- Ethel Van Vliet Seaver Dies in 1934 in California and went to the grocery store.
* Home by 2:10 p.m. to answer email, check Wiltshire sites, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, put the new vacuum together and did the family room and entryway. Swiffered the kitchen too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 159 Ancestry Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment