The frst day of summer in Chula Vista was cloudy and cool - a high of 71F, which is about normal. Slept fair, awake for an hour at 4:30, and got up at 7:40.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 13 to 19 June 2020 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt but didn't contribute anything. Finished reading blogs. Checked the AncestryDNA matches (up 14), added 6 more Notes, and one more ThruLine to RootsMagic. Worked on transferring files from downloads to permanent file folders. Deleted 100s of files too, not done, maybe it will work faster now.
* Lori made banana bread for lunch, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 14 to 20 June 2020 posted. Continued work on the files. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Father's Work History posted.
* Went in to the recliner to take a nap, watch TV and read the paper. Didn't nap but rested my eyes.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked matching profiles to FamilySearch Family Tree. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner - Lori made lasagna - and watched TV. We went for a walk on the street.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then resolved 219 Ancestry Hints and Treeshared 166 profiles with the Ancestry tree. More to do!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.