Another relatively cool cloudy day, got up to 72F or so. Typical for June.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1720 Will of Joseph Grout (1649-1720) of Watertown, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared about Best Of the Genea-Blogs. Added to the Best Of post, and the solar guy came to fix the electronics. Nothing was wrong except the electronics lost the wifi signal three weeks ago. Wonder if that was when we had a power outage?
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 15 June 2020. then Went to the grocery store. Home by 1:15 to read, then took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, and worked in Pennsylvania Deaths adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Tombstone post, and checked AncestryDNA match count (13 new today). Resolved 209 Ancestry Hints, and updated several Dill entries in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours