Another early rising morning, drat. Only 7 hours sleep if that. A little warmer today, and I even got a short walk.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee and Paul Visit at Christmas 1991 -- Post 618 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say anything. Wrote MyHeritage Offers Free Access to Military Record Collections From May 20-26, 2020. Set up for the Zoom meeting. Lay down and didn't nap, but rested my eyes. Had lunch.
* Started the CVGS DNA Interest Group Zoom meeting at 11:45 a.m. We had 12 dribble in. Over at 1:50.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on and posted Did Sarah Giberson Marry Two Seaver Men? - Part II. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes, and brought in laundry.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 242 Ancestry Hints, and answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment