Slept better last night, but still up early and drowsy during the day. Went nowhere. Another all genealogy day!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 May 2020 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and spike of Uncle Bunky. Worked on the Collaborative Trees presentation - got about two thirds of it revised and edited.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 17 to 23 May 2020 posted, checked the AncestrySNA matches (0 added), and had lunch. Added to the Best Of post.
* At 11:45 got into Colin's SDGS DNA Zoom meeting and enjoyed it, but it dragged a bit. Checked email, Facebook and blogs during the two hours.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Share a Childhood Memory posted, then puttered with RootsMagic Web Hints filling in blanks on profiles. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered several emails, Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and I pulled a few weeds.
* Online at 6:45 to putter more in WebHints, then TreeShared 180 profiles to the Ancestry tree. About 80 left to do. Added to the Best Of post, checked email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment