This was a strange day - I didn't do what I planned and I got a lot done, but it seemed like I didn't do much. Slept OK, up at 7:30 a.m. Didn't put shoes on all day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 9 to 15 May 2020 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing. Started the laundry. Finished reading blogs, then answered emails, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 May 2020 posted. Added to the Best Of post, had lunch, and took my nap.
* Online at 1:15 p.m. to check Facebook, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Maternal Grandfather's Matrilineal Line posted.
* Worked on the Philly Seaver problem and finally figured it out. I have 3 guys in the wrong family. Found the right family, and added them and now the problem is logical and I have it right. It's been wrong forever. Wrote a post for Monday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, check AncestryDNA matches, and resolve 142 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Then TreeShared 137 profiles to the AMT.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.