Another bad sleeping night, got only about 5 hours. Frustrating...was sleepy, but couldn't doze off. Finally played the radio at 12:30. It was a clear day, but rained heavy tonight. April showers bring May weeds here.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori with Her Grandparents in May 1975 -- Post 612 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini Myrt and didn't say a word.
* Worked on the agenda for the noon Zoom meeting of the CVGS Research Group. Had lunch, and tuned in at 11:50 and we had 10 attendees. Went through my agenda and they each discussed what they have done the last month. Ended at 1:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then took my nap. Online at 3:15 to write Sharing Genealogy Information Via Zoom Meetings. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on RootsMagic WebHints adding content and sources to the tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and worked on the 52 Ancestor profile. Found he had a second family, and added them to the RootsMagic tree.
* Looked at AncestryDNA matches and ThruLines and added one line to my tree. Added to the Best Of post and answered several emails. Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.