Day 40 of our isolation in place, and we cheated a little bit. Slept better, but had a nap.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori and Tami in Hawaii in 1986 -- Post 614 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared the GenFriends video.
* Checked AncestryDNA and MyHeritageDNA matches, but didn't add any to the database. Answered email and wrote Dear Randy: How is Your Genealogy Society Dealing With the COVID-19 Problem? Took my nap.
* Had lunch, added Life Sketches to about 30 FamilySearch Family Tree profiles, then worked on Marshman data, and wrote Rabbit!! Lookee Here What I Found. Maybe an Ancestor? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Linda got dressed, and we went for a walk in the wheelchair. Met the new neighbor, and he helped put the tire back on the big wheel on the wheelchair. Talked with him in the shade for another half hour.
* Home at 5 p.m. and started dinner. We ate, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, talk to Lori, and resolved 236 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic tree.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment