It's cooled off some, only about 75F today. Slept better last night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Who Were the Parents of John Richman (1788-1867) of Hilperton, Wiltshire? - Part 5 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing. Checked the AncestryDNA matches. Reviewed the presentation for Wednesday and edited it. Went to the grocery store and home by 11:15.
* Tired, so lay down for a nap, and up at 12:30 to have lunch, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 28 April 2020 post. Watched Roberta's MyHeritage Live talk - excellent - and then the doctor called for my 6-month checkup in a video call.
* Got into Audrey's birthday Zoom meeting and saw the cake, sang happy birthday, and talked with Audrey, Charlie, Tami and Lori. Fun. We will do that again, I think. Linda enjoyed it.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked randomly in WebHints.
* Went in at 4:45 to start dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and we ate at 5:45. Washed dishes, brought in the laundry too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, added an AncestryDNA ThruLine and corrected another one, then resolved 194 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment