Four months down, eight to go. How many more in isolation? At least one I think and maybe two. Day 47 of isolation. The water heater was replaced today. Slept terribly.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1811 Marriage Record for John Richman and Ann Marshman in Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* Just as I was getting into Mini-Myrt, the plumber came to see the water heater. We decided to replace it and he went off to get the parts. I missed Mini-Myrt, but that was OK. Got the AncestryDNA numbers then finished reading blogs. Talked to James P. at 10 a.m. Took a nap at 10:30 - exhausted.
* Up at 11:45, had lunch, then read, and the plumber came back at noon to install the unit. wrote Seavers in the News -- S.K. Seaver Dies in 1929 in Appleton, Wisconsin. Plumber was finished, I'm happy, didn't cost as much as the last one!
* Worked looking for Irish Seaver online articles and added info to the tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on WebHints for random folks to add content to the tree. Wrote MyHeritage Adds the U.S. Social Security Applications and Claims Collection, 1936-2007.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, did the dishes, and pulled weeds in front.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then took a walk and pulled more weeds, and back to resolve 216 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
End-of-the-month statistics ():
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 April (with increases in the numbers from 31 March in parentheses):
* 57,192 persons (+ 475)
* 23,297 families (+ 198)
* 183,158 events (+ 1269)
* 9,473 Alternate Names (+ 177)
* 13,092 places (+ 195)
* 2,033 sources (+ 9)
* 119,531 citations (+ 1329)
* 1,500 Multi-media Items (+ 50)
* 3,210 Multimedia links (+ 8)
* 35,430 matched to FSFT (+ 522)
I'm up to 65.26% (+0.27%) for citations/events and 209.00% (+0.59%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for April (compared to stats for March):
* 13,657 blog posts (+81)
* 126,551 page views (4218 per day, Blogger Stats, + 874)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,436 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 7)
Post a Comment