Another week gone by - that's three in isolation. I think we started on 14 March. I had to go to the pharmacy today and did some grocery shopping too. Woke up at 4:40 a.m. and finally got up at 6 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 March to 4 April 2020 posted, and added to the Best Of post. Lay down at 8 a.m. and napped for 30 minutes.
* Online to check AncestryDNA, then got into Mini-Myrt and contributed a bit. Then at 9:30 a.m. worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it pretty much done. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 29 March to 4 April 2020 posted. Had lunch, and then went to Ralph's for pharmacy and groceries. No line to get in but I couldn't take my bags in. Wore a mask and gloves.
* Home by 1 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Oldest Family Photos posted. Worked in AncestryDNA match notes. Answered email, and added content to the RootsMagic tree from the email queries.
Lay down again at 2 p.m. for a nap, and up at 3 p.m. to answer more email and worked more in RootsMagic. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 74 Ancestry Hints. Then TreeShared 134 profiles with the AMT. About 100 left to do.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.