Didn't sleep well last night, but was busy all day until I took my nap. Then finished the day off.
* Read email, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1774 Appraisal of Real Estate of Moses Brigham (1722-1769) of Westborough, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, but didn't contribute much. Wrote Who Were the Parents of John Richman (1788-1867) of Hilperton, Wiltshire? - Part 3 and then worked on Richmans in the tree. Added to the Best Of post. Had lunch.
* Got into the CVGS Zoom Meeting at 11:50 a.m. and we had 10 members, which was pretty good - I invited 15 or so. Some don't have the technology and some had other plans. We talked an hour and it was good to see everyone doing OK - we checked!
* Answered email, and then took my nap. Up at 3:15 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 6 April 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post. Wrote the email inviting CVGS members to the Wednesday Zoom meeting.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and looked through Photos and Stories on Ancestry Hints. Added several stories to my tree people. Found a Richmond person in records and added that family to my RootsMagic tree, and will get Hints for all of the children.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.0 hours.