This was a really full genealogy day here in the cave. I slept really poorly - like 1 a.m. to 5:15 a.m. But appointments called.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1772 Account of Administratrix of Estate of Moses Brigham (1723-1769) of Westborough, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared comments and my Facebook photo from the Forever movie. Added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:15 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 20 April 2020 and then Book Review: "Practical Genealogy" by Brian Sheffey -- and a Giveaway Contest!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Prepped for the GenFriends interview at 5. Got into it and we talked for an hour about blogs and blogging. Fun. Had dinner, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Tuesday's Tip post, then added 2 DNA ThruLines to RootsMagic, and resolved 242 Ancestry Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment