I slept really well last night, up at 8:15 a.m.! Still took a nap. Rained all day here, 2 plus inches. Now the back yard and hillside will grow some more.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 325: #536 Nathaniel Knowlton (1683-1760) of Ipswich, Massachusetts posted, and got into Mini Myrt. Contributed nothing but a weather report.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 10 April 2020. Had lunch, and added a DNA match ThruLine to RootsMagic. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 10 April 2020. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, added another ThruLine and answered several emails. Wrote the Ancestry post, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in to cook dinner at 5 p.m., we ate, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the FamilySearch and SNGF posts, then resolved 164 Ancestry Hints adding content and citations.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment