It was a rainy day but not a lot of it, certainly not the one inch promised by the weather babe. Maybe on Thursday.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the New York, New York Index to Death Certificates, 1862-1948 posted.
* We left at 9 a.m. for Linda's doctor appointment, and stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Home by 11 a.m. Wrote Working With My 23andMe "Family Tree." Ate lunch. Took my nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to write Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 10 March 2020. Added two ThruLines to the RootsMagic tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post. Started the laundry.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, transfer photos from my phone to email to photo files on desktop, and to Dropbox. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 326 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.