It was a stay-at-home day for us as the rains came. Linda did not go to the Y. We are canceling our anniversary party because of the Wuhan corona virus.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1690 Birth Record of Ebenezer Reed in Woburn, Mass. posted. Wrote Who Were the Parents of John Richman (1788-1867) of Hilperton, Wiltshire? - Part I. Answered email. Added several Thrulines to the RootsMagic tree and added Notes to some DNA matches.
* Worked on RootsFinder again - downloaded an ancestors tree from FamilySearch Family Tree to get Hints. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 to have lunch, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Abram Seaver Dies in Walker, Missouri in 1924, then worked on his family lines - I had no children when I started, so added the three kids and spouses and descendants.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Should have looked for deeds yesterday! Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.