Got a decent nights sleep for once, so no nap. Had an all genealogy day since church was canceled and there were no sports I want to watch. Didn't leave the house - sheltering in hunkerdom.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed the will for Amanuensis Monday. That took about two hours today. Found a birth record for Laura's great-grandmother on FamilySearch, and answered email. Tried to work on the taxes but the investment password didn't work for some reason.
* Had lunch. Did the census return online. genealogists are going to be disappointed in 2092! Limited questions, although a full name and birth date will be useful. Nothing about where a person was born, or occupation, or citizenship status, all of which would be nice for genealogists.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 8 to 14 March 2020 posted, then started the next one. Checked AncestryDNA matches - no new common ancestors. Watched a RootsTech video. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on Linda's iPhone and talked to Paul and Deb, then resolved 182 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 108 profiles to get caught up.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.