I had other plans for today, but I stayed home and blogged six times. I didn't buy a new phone, or work on the taxes, or work on the Mayflower application. Oh well, only 12 days until RootsTech.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, home to read, add to the Best Of post and note that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1667 Birth Record of Simon Gates (1667-1752) in Cambridge, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home by 9:20 a.m. Wrote SnipTag - A MAC Helper App for Genealogists and then RootsTech 2020 SLC Class Handouts Available on RootsTech Website. Took my nap.
* Online at noon, had lunch, and wrote FREE Access to Newspapers.com for Ancestry All Access Members This Weekend! and then Seavers in the News -- Philip H. Seaver Dies in 1920 in Rutland, Vermont. Worked on that Seaver family for awhile.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook and Twitter. Started work on the 52 Ancestor biography. Skipped doing land records.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post and set it for Friday morning. Futzed around in RootsMagic finding missing dates/places, and added some to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and done. Genealogy today was 19.5 hours.
Post a Comment