A big day here in the genea-cave. I crossed one of my pre-RootsTech to-dos off my list. I still have taxes to do, and handouts to download. And maybe get new shoes.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, and off to the church men's breakfast. We had only 6 today but an interesting study - II Kings chapters 18-20 all about Hezekiah. Picked up Linda at 9:45 and home by 10.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 9 to 15 February 2020 posted, and finished up Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 9 to 15 February 2020.
* Went into my Verizon account and reduced my Data account to save money. Checked out new iPhones too. Forgot to have lunch, and left at 1 p.m. for the Verizon Store to buy an iPhone 8 to replace the iPhone 5s with poor battery life. Was home at 2 p.m. all set up on the new phone and I kept the old one too.
* Had a snack, and took a nap. Online at 4 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Memorable Valentine's Day! posted. Went in at 5 to cook dinner, and we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to test out all of the apps on the new phone, worked in MyHeritage record matches to add content and sources to RootsMagic, then TreeShared 94 profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. genealogy today was only 4.5 hours.