I was the blogging fool today. Didn't do much else, it seemed. Didn't sleep well overnight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1702 Marriage Record of John Peirce and Elizabeth Smith in Watertown, Mass. posted. Lay down but didn't nap.
* Picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Started a blog post, then took my nap.
* Had lunch and online at 12:30 p.m. to write Seavers in the News - Philanthropist Blanche (Ebert) Seaver Died in Los Angeles in 1994, then finished up and posted Selected Genealogy Website Alexa Traffic Rankings - 2 January 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check email, update the profile and write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment