This was an all genealogy day in the cave, but we hasd computer and TV problems tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 312 #523 Martha (--?--) Peirce (1647-1698) of Watertown, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the grocery store, home by 9:35 a.m. Worked on RootsMagic web hints for awhile. Finisihed the laundry. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12 noon to write New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 10 January 2020 and then Genealogy News Bytes - 10 January 2020. Took the Christmas tree down and put it away.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked some more in Web Hints finding missing dates and places for selected tree persons.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, made the bed.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the SNGF post, resolve about 40 Ancestry Hints, add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment