20 more days to Christmas. I wonder what Linda wants or needs? I have no clue what I want - maybe a new computer or phone?
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20 a.m., home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1890 Naturalization Record of Thomas Richmond (1848-1917) posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Zeruah Seaver Dies in 1912 in Washington, Vermont and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter and sent it for review. Collected links and files to send to Susi for her Beginners class. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Started on the 52 Ancestors sketch, then went in for dinner, read the paper, watched TV and did dishes.
* online at 6:30 p.m. to finish the 52 Ancestors sketch, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment