Rained/drizzled almost all day - dried out tonight. Didn't sleep well last night.
* Read email and blogs, dropped Linda at the Y, went to my men's group breakfast. Picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. in the rain and home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Elizabeth, married John Smith, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Web Hints in RootsMagic trying to find missing events/dates/places.
* Tried to nap, but refluxed due to breakfast. Went in on the recliner but coudn't nap, so wasted an hour.
* Had lunch, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 December 2019 posted. Also noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Make a Surname Christmas Tree posted.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter masters, went to the UPS Store and made copies, then went to the post office to mail them. Home by 3:15 p.m.
* Watched football for awhile, then online to read, and work some more in WebHints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and football, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, resolved 138 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree,, and TreeShared 123 profiles with the Ancestry Tree.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.