RAIN! The big story of the day - heavy overnight, sprinkles all morning, cleared a bit in the afternoon, and drizzle in the evening.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that The Seaver Ballplayers in 1958 -- Post 592 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Prepped for the CVGS DNA group meeting, and took a nap. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library, and got set up by 11:50 a.m. We had only 10 attendees (rain? bored?) for the CVGS DNA Interest Group meeting. Got two books and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote Randy Seaver Not Surprised He is Related to Tom Hanks and Fred Rogers. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put the trash out, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest Post, and TreeShared 77 profiles. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching/adding the Italian families. Some bad conflicts. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment