Ah, almost the Ides of November. 6 more weeks until Christmas. I really dislike shopping in stores - online makes a lot of sense to me. Now - what to get Linda? Money for the girls and grandkids and i'm done! Easy! Oh yeah, Linda's birthday is in three weeks. Double shopping.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1890 Biographical Sketch of Eliza (Carringer) Robinson Family posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store, home by 9:50 a.m.
* Wrote AncestryDNA Updated My Ethnicity Estimate (DNA Story) and then went to lunch with the Rohr engineers. Only 9 of us.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, write the Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Joel Seaver Dies in New York in 1907 post, and took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in to cook dinner at 5 p.m., we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 286 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Had a look at the new RootsMagic 8 video.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment