I missed journaling last night due to the lateness of the SDSU Aztecs football game. Then I couldn't sleep for two hours. So today was a drowsy day.
1) Saturday, 23 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Mary, married Crispus Brewer, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked her up and we went to Costco and got pajamas, home by 9:45 a.m. Wrote Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 17 to 23 November 2019 and the Ancestry post. Took a nap.
* Online at 12 noon to eat lunch, then worked on the CVGS survey responses. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Thanksgiving - Genealogy Edition posted.
* Worked in RootsMagic Web Hints and Ancestry searches to identify mystery people in my database. Solved a few mysteries.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and do the dishes. Online to resolve 274 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Continued working on Hints during timeouts as I watched the SDSU/Hawaii game on Facebook. Aztecs lost 14-11, so no conference championship game. Now 8-3. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 24 November:
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 17 to 23 November 2019 posted. Finished up the Best Of post.
* Left for church at 9:45 a.m. and home by 11:20 a.m. Read email and blogs, then took a nap.
* Had lunch, then online to add to the Best Of post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 17 to 23 November 2019 posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch football, have lunch, take a nap, and read the paper.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then worked on Web Hints and added content to the McKnew side. Found some census records I didn't have, and several source records I had not saved.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, then the football game, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, work on the McKnew line, and TreeShared 115 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Checked out the Photo Hints and found several useful ones for the new people just added.
* Checked Facebook,. added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
I think it would be interesting if you posted in your other blog mysteries you had found.
Post a Comment