This was almost an all-genealogy day here in the genea-cave - I did watch a bit of thep layoff game.
* Dropped linda off, home to read, got the laundry going, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 300: #511 Sarah (Campbell) Rolfe (1746-1838) of New Jersey and New York posted.
* Picked her up and we went to Walmart. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 18 October 2019, then worked in the obituary index and resolved about 80 Hints. It's hard to tell because Ancestry adds one to 5 every two minutes or so. Laid down at 12 noon but didn't nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 18 October 2019. Resolved more Hints from the obituary index - adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the playoff game, read the paper and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post, and TreeShared 130 profiles into the Ancestry tree.
* Wrote the FamilySearch post, and checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.