This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, except for the Padres game on TV.
* Took Linda to the Y, but the pool was closed, so came home. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1819 Quitclaim Deed of Susanna, Nathan, Simon, and Daniel Gates to Reuben Gates in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt early in the green room, but didn't get to talk about what I wanted to. Offered opinions on several topics. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then watched the ESM webinar, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 15 September 2019. Resolved 256 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added some images to my ancestors in my Ancestry tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres lost 5-1 to Brewers, so now 68-82 and lost 5 in a row. 12 to go - we will be lucky if we win 4 of them.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, then checked out several ThruLines. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post.
Post a Comment