We were gone to Huntington Beach all day Saturday, but got home at 8 p.m. Sunday was a church, Padres and genealogy day.
1) Saturday, 17 August:
* Read email and blogs, but left at 7:20 to take Linda to the Y, and then went to the Men's breakfast at 8 a.m. at Sunset at the Park. Left at 8:45 a.m. to pick up Linda, and we drove to Huntington Beach.
* got there at 10:40 a.m. and found Tami and family at the Boys and girls Club. Watched Charlie's soccer game. Went back to the house and ad pizza for lunch, then left at 12:45 p.m. for Audrey's soccer game. Audrey scored a goal, and their team won. Back to the house to rest, watched TV, talked to the kids. Left at 5 p.m. to Callenders for dinner with Audrey and Tami, then to the house to eat pie.
* We left at 6:30 p.m. for home, and arrived at 8 p.m. Listened to the end of the Padres game on the radio. Read email and blogs and Facebook. Extra tired, so to bed at 10 p.m. Genealogy this day was 1.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 18 August:
* Got 8 hours sleep, hooray. Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 11 to 17 August 2019 posted and finished the Best Of post.
* Left for church at 9:15 a.m. and home by 11:20 a.m. Watched the Padres game and read the paper - we won 3-2 over Phillies, and now 58-65 on the season.
* Online at 1:15 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 August 2019 posted. Wrote the Amanuensis post. Resolved some Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, watched TV news, washed dishes, and worked on the rose bushes in front.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then resolved more Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsdMagic profiles.
* Added top the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.