This was pretty much an all-genealogy day at home. Even got the wheelchair ordered finally.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 Marriage of Frederick Sovereen and Mary Jane Hutchison in London District, Upper Canada posted.
* Picked her up and stopped at the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* worked on Theory of Family Relativity matches a bit - had to reconnect my tree to the DNA test because I deleted the previous tree. Wrote MyHeritage Refreshes The Data for the Theory of Family Relativity™ for DNA Matches. Listed the ToFR matches for a spreadsheet.
* Went in at 11:30 a.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, doze in the recliner and eat lunch. Pads lost to Marlins 4-3, so now 46-50 on the season.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News - Joseph Alfred Seaver Dies in Brooklyn in 1911. Did some research on the second wife too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 4:30 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV news, we ate, washed dishes, etc.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 336 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.