Baseball starts again on Friday - it's been nice having some free evenings in July to do some genealogy work.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1755 Reformed Dutch Church Baptism Record of Abraham Tevoe in Albany, New York posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Searched in Newspapers.com for a Seaver obituary - found several and added data to RootsMagic, and settled on the one for Seavers in the News.
* We left at 10:40 a.m. for Linda's hygienist appointment, and I got my hair cut. We were home by 11:30 a.m. Had lunch, and took a nap.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to write Seavers in the News -- Judge Thomas O. Seaver Dies in 1912 in Vermont, then worked on the 52 Ancestors profile.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and upgraded the RM profile for Abraham Dafoe.
* Went in at 5:30 to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 167 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.