I finally got a major problem fixed - not in genealogy, in life. Didn't do much genealogy today, really just blogging.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1808 Mortgage Deed of Nathan Gates to Merari Spaulding in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. to read more and check Facebook. Lori called about their visit.
* Drove the Lincoln down to the smog shop for the smog test. It failed. I hadn't driven it enough since the computer reset on Friday, so had to go drive on the freeway and then on city streets - spent 45 minutes doing that. It passed.. Whew. So now I can register it. We need to sell or donate the beast.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. to eat lunch, add to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, watch a webinar, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 8 July 2019.
* Answered email, and then checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch the Home Run Derby. Read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.