I didn't journal on Monday due to the Padres game being long. The weather has cooled to about normal - high here around 78F and partly cloudy in the mornings.
1) Monday, 29 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1807 Deed of Nathan Gates to John Miles in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home to get into Mondays With Myrt. Took a nice nap afterwards.
* Ate lunch, and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Fall Seminar on 31 August Features Daniel Horowitz and then Monday Genea-Pourri - 29 July 2019.
* Worked on the list of Nathan Gates deeds. Set up the list for Zachariah Hildreth deeds. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote Betty's 100th birthday post for Tuesday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and online at 6:15 to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and start my new Lisa Gardner book. Padres beat Orioles 8-1. Pads now 50-56.
* Read email and blogs, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.5 hours.
2) Tuesday, 30 July 2019:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1706 Death Record of Joseph White (1636-1706) in Mendon, Massachusetts posted. Worked on the News Bytes post.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m., and finished up the News Bytes post. Lay down for a rest. Had lunch.
* We left at 11:20 a.m. for the trolley station with the wheelchair, got to Petco before the game started. Pads lost 8-5 to Orioles. So now 50-57. Going nowhere faster now. Went to In 'n' Out for dinner, and home by 6 p.m.
* Online to read, note that Today Would Have Been My Mother's 100th Birthday and Genealogy News Bytes - 30 July 2019 posted. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Worked on resolving 254 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment