I didn't journal the last two nights because of well, baseball. The game was over early tonight! Winning fast helps my blogging.
1) Saturday, 4 May:
* Padres lost again to the Dodgers, 7-6 on a 9th inning run off of our closer for the second night in a row. Padres now 18-16.
* Typical blogging day, with breakfast out in the morning, and gave my presentation to CVGS at Bonita library in the afternoon. Frustrating to have only 10 in attendance. Genealogy on Saturday was about 6 hours.
2) Sunday, 5 May:
* Typical Spring Sunday - church in the morning, Padres in the afternoon, genealogy in the evening. Got the deed transcribed between noon and 12:30 p.m.
* Padres were ahead of Dodgers 4-0, ended up behind 5-4 in the 9th inning, when Renfroe hit a grand slam with two out to win it 8-5. Instant feeling great about the game. Record now 19-16.
* Got the back yard weeds mowed too.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and emailed it. Resolved 289 Ancestry Hints before not blogging about it. Genealogy on Sunday was about 6 hours.
3) Monday, 6 May:
* A typical Monday - Linda to the Y, Mondays With Myrt, a nap, afternoon genealogy, dinner, more genealogy, and Padres game.
* Took CVGS Newsletter to UPS Store for printing and mailing.
* Padres won 4-0 over the Mets in 2 hours and 10 minutes. Now 20-16 and won 2 in a row.
* Genealogy on Monday was 8.0 hours.