It was a busy day in the genea-cave, and a fairly nice day outside too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1850 United States Census Record for Ann Auble in Stillwater, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up t 9 a.m., then to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Updated the second of four presentations and handouts for the OASIS class - this one had lots of URLs to check.
* Wrote NEW BOOK ON DNA by Debbie Parker Wayne: "Advanced Genetic Genealogy: Techniques and Case Studies" and then took a nap.
* Up by 12:20, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the taxes. Finished it up, but need to talk to the financial advisor. Disaster...
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 March 2019, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Matched some RootsMagic profiles with FamilySearch Family Tree, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and checked the Pentecost album photos. Worked in Web Hints and Family tree on Auble families.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment