This was a stay-at-home-all-day day today, it rained in the early morning so Linda didn't go to the Y. My nose feels OK, just needs time to heal.
* Online after 7 a.m. to read emails and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1706 Birth Record for Michael Medcalf in Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Worked in AncestryDNA ThruLines adding another 20 or so DNA Matches and their lines from the common ancestors to RootsMagic, with notes about the match.
* Wrote AncestryDNA ThruLines Feature Is Imperfect - An Example. Tried to work in MyHeritage but I couldn't get search results for some reason. Frustrating! Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 12 March 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Added some life sketches, notes and sources to FamilySearch Family Tree profiles, and cleaned up the profiles too.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post but Blogger wouldn't let me upload an image for some reason. Worked a bit in Findmypast finding English Seaver census records and added three families to the RootsMagic database.
* TreeShared 120 RootsMagic profiles to the Ancestry tree. Have about 90 left to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment