This was pretty much an all-genealogy day after church. That will change next Thursday when baseball season starts!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 17 to 23 March 2019 posted (a nothing-burger) and got the Amanuensis post started before church.
* We left for church at 9:35 a.m. and were home by 11:15 a.m. Finished up the Amanuensis post - another Hildreth deed.
* Had lunch, then forewent a nap to work in RootsMagic profiles with web hints and FamilySearch Family Tree matches. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 17 to 23 March 2019 posted. Went seeking Seavers too, and found some. That lasted until 5 p.m.!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Afterwards, I spent about 20 minutes in front pulling weeds and trimming the rose bushes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write Chula Vista Genealogical Society Program on 27 March Features Susi Pentico.
* Paul called at 7 p.m. and I TreeShared 195 profiles during the hour long conversation. Touched on genealogy too!
* Added to the new Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment