This was a stay-at-home genealogy day for me, except for the much-needed haircut. A nice day, sunny, high of 65F.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 270: #443 Abigail (Worthen) Colby (1714-????) of Amesbury, Mass. and Chester, New Hampshire posted and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked Linda up at 9 a.m. and home by 9:10. Looked at Ancestry ThruLines. Called for a haircut and got there by 10:15. The barber is retiring, so Mike will be the new young guy. Home by 11 a.m. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 22 March 2019. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post and answered email. Worked on the taxes for two hours. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 22 March 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Learned that the Mueller report was released. Good news! Heh.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m., watched NCAA tournament, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the two Saturday posts, and resolved 239 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.