This was a very busy genealogy day with RootsTech in full swing. I didn't blog as much.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 a.m., then home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of and compendium posts, and noted that RootsTech LiveStreaming Classes for Thursday, 28 February 2019 this early morning.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. to write MyHeritage Adds Automatic Clustering of DNA Matches for Insights on Common Ancestors. Watched the Keynote talks and answered email. Requested the MH cluster but haven't received the email yet.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Nicholas Seaver Dies in Wisconsin in 1934 and researched the family and added it to the RootsMagic tree. Another small German bush.
* Had lunch, then watched Crista Cowan's talk on livestream. More email traffic, some about DNA and Ancestry. Updated the Best Of and compendium posts.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and downloaded some screen shots for a blog post. Wrote Ancestry® Announces Coveted Content Releases and New, Game-Changing Family History Research Tools at RootsTech 2019. Watched some of the Kris R's livestream.
* Worked in AncestryDNA ThruLines a bit to switch back to the previous match screen. The Win10 laptop worked much better than the desktop Win 7 computer. Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, work more on MyHeritage ToFR (5 out of 15 are wrong...), added two lines to the RootsMagic tree, updated the Best Of and blog compendium posts. Wrote the Friday livestream post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 28 February (with increases in the numbers from 31 January in parentheses):
* 52,592 persons (+ 418)
* 21,323 families (+ 177)
* 170,019 events (+ 1181)
* 6,455 Alternate Names (+ 250)
* 11,341 places (+ 248)
* 1,913 sources (+ 58)
* 102,008 citations (+ 1251)
* 1,265 Multi-media Items (+ 21)
* 3,211 Multimedia links (+ 6)
* 29,597 matched to FSFT (+ 486)
I'm up to 60.00% (+0.32%) for citations/events and 193.96% (+0.84%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for February (compared to stats for January):
* 77,975 page views (2,785 per day, Blogger Stats, - 252)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,512 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 1)