This was a stay at home day. It was raining this morning so Linda didn't go to the Y. Cold too, and rain off and on all day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1780 Military Payment Record for John Underhill Jr. in Chester, N.H. posted.
* Worked on the credit card accounting and got 2018 done, so now I'm ready to do taxes. Whew.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, had lunch, worked on the Forever box a bit (still can't find the videotapes), worked on the new AncestryDNA features and provided feedback.
* Wrote Census Enumerators Make Mistakes Sometimes. Wrote Seavers in the News - Thomas Whitchurch Seaver Dies in Sydney, Australia in 1936.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, worked on matching profiles to Family Tree awhile, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 330 Ancestry Hints, and then TreeShared 100 profiles. About 110 more to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.