It rained all day long, and we got about two inches here in Chula Vista. This was not a big genealogy day because of life events, like V Day.
* Linda didn't go to the Y today, but I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Valentine's Day Census-whacking and Treasure Chest Thursday - 1801 Marriage Record of Amos Underhill and Polly Medcalf in Piermont, N.H. posted.
* Wrote Valentine's Day is Special for Linda and Me and then left at 9:10 a.m. for Costco to get flowers and to the grocery store for food. Home by 11 a.m.
* Searched for an article for Seavers in the News, and finally picked one after adding event info for several others from 1939 and 1938. Wrote Seavers in the News -- William Seaver Dies in 1938 in Hartford, Conn. Added family info for the William Seaver family into RootsMagic.
* Decided I'd better start work on the taxes, so entered the year's records from the second bank. Now I have only the credit card data to enter into MSMoney.
* Added to the Best Of post, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 4:10 p.m. for Black Angus for our V-Day dinner, and home by 6 p.m. Watched TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.