This was a fairly full genealogy day mainly because of the RootsMagic Users Group. A clear and cool day, no rain until next week they say.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- DUNINGTON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Printed off the RMUG notes.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Read email, then left at 9:30 for the San Diego FamilySearch Library in Allied Gardens for the RMUG meeting. We had 14, including several beginners. Afterwards, I tried to find Vaux records on digital microfilm - found one but not others that should be there. Needles in the haystack. Saved it to the flash drive.
* Home by 2 p.m. to have lunch, online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- How Did You Get Started in Genealogy Research? posted, and went in to the recliner and napped for awhile.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to write the FamlySearch and Ancestry posts, added to the Best Of post.
* Worked for over an hour getting the home movies cataloged and listed and labeled for the Forever box. Put 23 movies in the box. Looked more for the videotapes and still no luck. I did find other stuff, mostly outdated and useless.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, watched TV news, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 17 to 23 February 2019 posted.
* Resolved 350 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic, then TreeShared the last 96 profiles.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9/0 hours.
Post a Comment