This was sort of an in and out day - we did some errands. It's going to rain on Saturday, so we probably won't go to Tami's to see the grandgirls' play. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 263: #432 James Vaux (1704-1776) of South Petherton, Somerset posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and went to 99 Cent Store, then to the hairdresser, who wasn't there. She called and was at the doctors. Home by 10:20 a.m. wasted 30 minutes.
* Wrote Additional New York Catholic Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 1 February 2019. The recliner came. Worked in RootsMagic with WebHints for Seaver folks.
* Had lunch, answered email, and we left at 1:20 p.m. for the hairdresser. Home by 2:20 p.m. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 1 February 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote three blog posts for Saturday.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the FamilySearch post, then TreeShared the last 62 profiles. Worked in RootsMagic on folks without birth years, and did some WebHints. Answered more email. Added to the Best Of post, then checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.