It rained all night and day here - I finally put my shoes on at 2 p.m. and swept the front walk of the debris from the bark beds scattered by the drain spouts off the roof. It should be cold tonight and clearing on Wednesday.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1757 Death Record for Joseph White (1662-1757) in Mendon, Massachusetts posted, and then did some matching of RootsMagic profiles with Family Tree.
* Worked on several Unlinked Trees searching for common ancestors on Ancestry, but failed on all of them. Did 15 of the 21 matches in Cluster 3 and I think it's probably a Pennsylvania family, perhaps Wilhelm or King, but have no proof. Wrote Using GeneticAffairs.com to Create DNA Match AutoClusters - Part 2: The Cluster Graphic.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and worked some more in Family Tree. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 February 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. worked some more in RootsMagic and Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and then the State of the Union. Watched Finding Your Roots at 8 p.m. This one was not very good, but I did find out I'm a cousin of Michael Strahan - he had Maverick in Mass. and also Charlemagne.
* Online at 9 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.