We survived the visit of Linda's brother and his wife - they came on Saturday and left on Tuesday. I had blog posts set through Monday by Friday night, so Genea-Musings was on automatic until Tuesday. On Monday night, I wrote two posts for Tuesday and on Tuesday night I wrote the two posts for Wednesday so G-M was semi-normal. We had a good time, ate out every night, ate lunch out two days, and did some touring around Chula Vista. They stayed in a little boutique hotel in downtown CV and loved it, so we had private time in the evening. They took Linda to the Y pool on Monday morning and then shopping, so I was able to do Mondays With Myrt. Sometime over the weekend Linda lost two pair of glasses. I had maybe 2-4 hours of genealogy on Friday through Tuesday, and no research at all.
* Today, I dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Betty and Randy in 1944 -- Post 551 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to Eyeglass World to get two more pair of glasses. Home by 10:30 a.m. I was sleepy so rested my eyes, then had lunch, gathered my stuff, and off to the CVGS meeting at 11:40 a.m.
* Got there at noon, the program started, gave my report, had a snack, got two new books to read, and home by 2:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and noted that A Reader's Take on Ancestry.com Problems - Part II - Ancestry Search Engine Problems posted. This is why search is so messed up. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV and rest my eyes.
* We had dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes. Put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked in Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Resolved 200 Ancestry Hints.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was about 8.5 hours.